HSBC Balance Transfer Credit Card
The product is great for debt repayment, cashback, and rewards from well-known partner brands. Another nice bonus for the Bank's client will be a free annual service. The initial amount of credit funds depends on various factors and is calculated individually for each client.
Representative APR and Purchase rate = 21,9 percent with an estimated credit limit of 1200 pounds.
- The first 28 months of zero interest on balance transfer. Within sixty days from the date of opening the account, a transfer fee of 1.4 percent, a minimum of 5 pounds will be charged. The balance of purchases and transfers will return with the standard rate when the advertising period ends.
- The home&Away rewards program will allow you to receive discounts and cashback.
- The card is perfect for contactless payments and can be added to Google, Apple and Samsung Pay.
- Convenient Internet Bank allows you to easily control the balance and make online payments.
- Do you want to get more from your HSBC card? Then add family members or a partner to your account.
- With the HSBC mobile app, you can securely and easily manage your accounts and make payments.
- You can use your credit card at stores and ATMs abroad. Please note that some ATMs may charge a cash withdrawal fee.
- Round-the-clock Bank support service will help you in any situation. All you have to do is call.
The customer must meet the following requirements:
- Annual income before taxes from 8500 pounds;
- Be a UK resident. Clients of the Isle of man and the Channel Islands can only fill out an application when visiting a local branch;
- Be over eighteen years of age;
- You should not already have an open base account with HSBC;
Barclaycard Platinum 29 months Balance Transfer Credit Card
The Royal Bank Credit Card
Lloyds Bank Platinum Credit Card 0% Purchase and Balance transfer
Santander All in One Credit Card